- To make your buns, combine yeast, warm water and oil, allow the yeast to bloom then add the flour and salt. Combine until you have a shaggy dough.
- Tip out onto a floured surface and knead until smooth for about 5-6 mins. Place your dough into a lightly oiled bowl and cover with cling film. Allow to rise for 1 hour.
- While the dough is resting, make your filling. Combine shredded chicken, grated mozzarella, spring onion, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Divide your dough into 10 balls and place on a baking sheet, rest for 20 mins.
- Once the dough balls have rested, flatted them one by one, filling with a tablespoon of your buffalo chicken mixture. Seal the dough balls and place into a well greased skillet.
- Once all your dough balls are filled and rolled, egg wash and bake in a preheated oven @ 200 for 15-18 mins.
- While your dough balls bake, make a herb and garlic butter, Gently heat butter then add garlic, finely chopped parsley and chilli. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Once the dough balls have baked and are golden brown remove from the oven and brush them with the garlic butter.
- Serve with Ranch sauce and enjoy!