Take yourself to South America this week with the simple yet delicious Choripan hot dog. Taking inspiration from the famous Argentinian street food, we’ve teamed up with Cauldron to put a veggie twist on the recipe classic, using their herby Lincolnshire Sausage, fresh salsa and bold chimichurri, this recipe is SUCH a delight and we cannot wait for you all to try!
- Mix all of the ingredients for the salsa criolla in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl mix together the chimichurri ingredients and set aside.
- Bake the Cauldron Lincolnshire Sausages. Oven cook for 20 minutes in a preheated oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. For best results brush with a little oil and cook on the middle shelf.
- Spread butter on the insides of the brioche hot dog buns with butter and toast until golden
- Place one Cauldron Lincolnshire sausage in each bun and top with the salsa and the chimichurri