- Add your chorizo to a large frying pan and cook until crispy. Then add in your diced onion and fry until soft and translucent. Finally add in the garlic, par boiled potatoes, smoked paprika, cayenne and lime juice and cook until the potatoes are completely cooked and begin to crisp. Finish off with some chives.
- To make your salsa, combine tomatoes, onion, coriander, red chilli, garlic, oil, lime and salt and mix until well combined. To make your guacamole, using a mortar and pestle, break down 2 avocados until creamy and smooth, add in lime juice, galic, chilli, oil and salt.
- Then make your scrambled eggs, melt butter in a large frying pan, pour in beaten eggs and using a spatula gently move the eggs to create lard curds. Cook to desired texture.
- In a small frying pan, turn heat to high and add grated mozzarella cheese, place a tortilla on top and cook until the cheese is melted and begins to crisp.
- To serve, add scrambled eggs, chorizo hash, salsa, guacamole to a cheesy taco topped with fresh chives and enjoy!