- Cook the rice according to packet directions, adding in two tablespoons of the frito bay tomato sauce to the mix.
- Heat the meatballs in a the microwave or in a pan until heated through.
- Arrange tortillas on a plate and spoon half of the rice on each tortillas
- Top with a few meatballs and some grated cheese. Fold and warp into a burrito.
- Hea a non-stick pan over medium heat, add the burritos seam side down. To seal.
- Flip when golden brown on both sides.
- In the same pan add a layer of cheese. Let melt and once it’s all melted, turn off the heat. Add a burrito back in and roll to cover in the cheese. Let cool to harden and serve.