Give your mealtimes a new lease of life with some chicken, spice and all things rice. This delicious chicken crunch wrap, made with great-tasting, easy to use Uncle Ben’s “Spicy Mexican” ready to heat rice, is perfect for your well-earned lunch break or a light meal. Great for using up leftover chicken, as well as kitchen cupboard odds and ends, it’s like taking your tongue on a trip to Mexico, without the baggage fare.
- Grill the vegetables with the oil until cooked all over and a little charred.
- Bring in the leftover chicken and shred.
- Mix the chicken with the vegetables in a pan and add the fajita spice. Stir until combined.
- Separate the Uncle Ben’s rice in the pouch then add to the pan, mix thoroughly and heat through for 2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool then add the cheese and spring onions.
- Fill the centre of tortilla wrap & fold into crunchwraps
- Dry fry in a skillet/frying pan on both sides and serve with the optional salsa & sour cream.
This recipe is made in partnership and is sponsored by Uncle Ben's.