Cornershop Challenge: BBQ Tandoori Chicken Wraps
- Chop the chicken into sizeable, equal pieces.
- Mix together half the yoghurt with a few teaspoons of the tandoori masala.
- Add the chicken and leave to marinade for at least an hour, then thread onto skewers.
- Meanwhile, mix together the remaining yoghurt with the chopped cucumber and coriander. Season to taste.
- Grill the chicken pieces until cooked through yet tender, preferably with some lightly charred bits.
- Fry the parathas until crispy, golden and very nice indeed.
- Slather them with raita, pop on the chicken pieces and roll up and eat.