Cornershop Challenge: Charlotte Royale (Snapchat Special!)
- Cut the Swiss roll into roughly 1cm slices.
- Line a small pudding basin with clingfilm and place the Swiss roll slices in a layer around the edge. Leave a few to place on top,
- Whisk together around 3 tbsp icing sugar with the cream cheese until thoroughly combined.
- Whip the double cream until it has stiff peaks, then fold in the cream cheese mixture.
- Hull and quarter the strawbs then fold them through the mix. Spoon into the cake lined bowl and top with more Swiss roll pieces.
- Tightly clingfilm the whole thing up and leave in the fridge, preferably overnight.