- In a frying pan heat a you oil, add minced lamb and break up into small pieces with your wooden spoon.
- Add your hot and spicy seasoning and stir until your lamb cooks through and is nice and crispy.
- Slice your mint leaves finely and add to a small bowl with your greek yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small pot, warm up the tomato passata, also season to taste.
- Grill your tortillas in the oven at 180 degrees or on the stove in a dry and hot pan.
- To assemble you Turkish pizza, place you hot tortilla on a large plate, spoon on half of your tomato sauce, sprinkle on crispy lamb and then drizzle with your minty yoghurt!