- In a small pan, add your honey, orange juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sriracha, ginger, garlic and sesame oil. Bring to a simmer and reduce for 4- 5 mins. Combine your cornstarch and water and add to the sauce. Stir to thicken and remove from the heat.
- Panne your chicken thighs, in beaten eggs then flour seasoned with salt and garlic powder. Deep fry at 175c until golden brown and crisp.
- Pour the warm orange sauce over the chicken and be sure to get sauce all over each piece.
- To make the slaw, combine your slices white cabbage, red onion, diced green chilli and spring onion. Toss with salt, lime juice and olive oil.
- To make the sriracha mayo, mix mayonnaise, soy and sriracha in a small bowl.
- Toast your bun and layer the sriracha mayo, a piece of orange chicken and top with the slaw.