- Whisk together 4 eggs with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the Eggland’s Best eggs to the pan and cook gently pulling the edges in until soft, creamy and scrambled, set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the enchilada sauce over medium heat. Stir through the buffalo sauce to heat through.
- Fold in the tortilla chips until coated in the sauce.
- Add the scrambled EB eggs and half of the black beans to the tortillas and fold through to combine.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat with oil. Crack the Eggland’s Best eggs into the skillet. Cook on medium-low, and as the whites begin to set, spoon the oil over the whites until cooked through.
- Serve the Chilaquiles drizzled with ranch sauce and sliced avocado. Top with the Eggland’s Best fried egg, black beans, and chopped cilantro.