An incredible method for cooking multiple burgers at once is taking the Internet by storm.
In a clip shared by Good Morning America over the 4th of July weekend, popular food blogger Succulent Bite demonstrated how to make a mouthwatering 24 separate sliders using just one pan.
Excitingly for every burger fan, the technique opens up literally hundreds of possibilities for tasty treats.
Food blogger cooks 24 cheeseburgers at once
In order to streamline the normally laborious burger-making process, Succulent Bite's method involves making one super-patty out of ground beef.
After seasoning, the giant lump is shaped into a rectangle before being baked.
Succulent Bite then opens two separate packets of burger buns, slicing each in half before placing side by side in a single pan. The cooked beef is then placed inside, as well as cheese and caramelised onions.
The whole tray is then cooked in an oven, yielding 24 delicious individual burgers, each perfectly filled with minimal fuss.
For any cooks who prize efficiency as much as flavour, the method is a must-try.
How to cook multiple cheeseburgers at once
While Succulent Bite's version is a great option for traditional burger fans, the technique is actually applicable across a range of slider flavours. This is something the Twisted team have exploited to great effect over the years.
For example, our sheet pan stuffed burger sliders recipe utilises the same method as the 24 cheeseburger recipe, only with subtly different ingredients.
The recipe features a bacon, jalapeno and cheese-stuffed patty, along with lettuce, tomatoes and gherkins. In order to make the dish, you will need:
- 1.5kg beef mince
- 1.5 Cups cheddar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 cup spring onions
- 1/4 cup crispy bacon
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- slider buns, cut in half
- lettuce, for serving (optional)
- gherkins, for serving (optional)
- tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- red onion, sliced (optional
- mayonnaise, for serving (optional)
The method is as follows:
- Add the garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper to the beef mince and breadcrumbs and mix well. brush the tsp of oil into a small sheet pan. Put half of your beef mix onto the tray and flatten to the edges. In the centre of your mix, leaving a small border, go down with the cheese, jalapenos, spring onions and bacon.
- Flatten the rest of your beef mix onto a piece of greaseproof paper, then lay over your tray. Pinch the edges of your beef together. Grill the burger for 5 minutes, on high, then flip over and do the same on the other side.
- Load the bottom half of the buns with mayonnaise, lettuce and gherkins. Top with the burger then some tomatoes and onion. Place the buns on top, slice through each bun and get stuck in.
Although the end result involves more ingredients (and less burgers) than Succulent Bite's version, it still follows the same multi-burger, one-pan approach.
We hope you enjoy the end result!