Gingerbread Espresso Martini
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add your espresso, gingerbread syrup and gin. Shake well. Strain into a martini or coupe cocktail glass.
- Remove the ice from your shaker and rinse, then add the cream and shake for a minute, so it goes a little frothy. Gently pour your cream over the back of a teaspoon so it floats on top of your drink.
- Serve with sprinkled ginger.
Candy Cane Gin Sour
- Heat the sugar syrup with your selection of whole winter spices until just simmering then set aside to cool.
- Coat the top of a champagne flute with grenadine syrup and sprinkle with caster sugar.
- When cool, add 15ml of the spiced syrup along with Greenall's Wild Berry, lemon juice, egg white and shake hard.
- Decorate with candy cane.
Wild Berry Prosecco Punch
- Add the mixed frozen berries, crushed ice and sliced fruit.
- Add the liquids with the glitter and give it a stir.
- Finish with some crushed ice and give a big stir.
Blueberry & Ginger Xmas Mojito
- Muddle 5 blueberries with the ginger, gin, lemon, mint and sugar.
- Add crushed ice, top with ginger ale.
- Garnish - .10ml grenadine float, skewered blueberries, mint sprig and dust with icing sugar.