BBQ pulled pork
- Combine your pulled pork, minced red onion, and barbecue sauce.
- Rotate your spring roll wrapper 90 degrees, then put a spoonful of your pork mixture towards the bottom corner.
- Add your carrot, cabbage, and white onion, then roll starting from the bottom, folding in the sides, then continuing to roll until you’ve just got a small amount of wrapper left. Brush the edges with the slurry, then seal.
- Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown and crispy, then serve with a creamy dipping sauce.
- Combine your shredded chicken and teriyaki sauce, then set aside.
- In another bowl, combine your cooked noodles, red cabbage, red onion, spring onions, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, and chilli.
- Cut your wrappers in half diagonally, placing the longest side towards you. Add a portion of your chicken and a portion of your noodles towards the bottom, fold over the edges, then roll. Again, seal with cornstarch slurry.
- Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown and crispy, top with sesame seeds and spring onions, and serve with a dipping sauce.
Cajun bang bang
- Make your bang bang sauce by combining kewpie mayo, sriracha, hot sweet chilli sauce, lime, honey, rice vinegar, and smoked paprika. Pour half over your cajun spiced prawns.
- Roll up in your spring roll wrapper, seal with cornstarch slurry, and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with your remaining bang bang sauce drizzled over, and sliced spring onions.
Giant Jalapeno popper
- Combine your shredded chicken, cream cheese, bacon, mozzarella, and jalapenos.
- Place a third of your mixture in your spring roll wrapper, roll, and seal with cornstarch slurry.
- Fry until golden, and serve with a spicy green dipping sauce. Enjoy!