Chicken Alfredo Mix
- Heat the butter over a medium flame and add the garlic. Cook until fragrant and pour over the double cream. Allow to simmer and reduce by around a third then stir through parmesan.
- Pour over the chicken breasts and shred with two forks. Add mozzarella, ricotta, bacon and chopped parsley. Stir everything together thoroughly. Season to taste.
- Heat oil and fry the chilli flakes and garlic. Add passata and reduce, stirring. Add a lid if it looks like it'll spit!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll out the pizza dough to a wide rectangle - save roughly a quarter to make the garlic knots! Spread half with the chicken mix and fold over, pressing together to seal.
- Cut the remaining quarter into 6 and roll each piece out. Tie into knots and press along the edge of the seal.
- Spoon the tomato sauce over the unfolded half and top with pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden, bubbling and cooked through. Brush the knots with garlic butter.
- In a jug or a bowl add the lukewarm water and the yeast. Let sit for 5 minutes until the yeast is foamy.
- In another bowl, mix together the ¾ cup water, oil and honey. Add the 1 cup of flour and salt. Mix together. Add the yeast mixture and mix to combine. Add the remaining flour and mix until combined. Transfer to a floured surface and knead until smooth. Place into a greased bowl and cover with cling film. Let rise until doubled in rise, about 30-40 minutes.