Celebrate the sunshine with some simply brilliant summer cooking, courtesy of Uncle Ben’s ready to heat rice. Our Greek Chicken and Rice salad recipe is bursting with juicy tomatoes, crumbly feta and succulent cucumber and is as easy to prepare as it is to enjoy. Topped with grilled chicken breast and zingy homemade dressing, this is a healthy summer dish that more than delivers on deliciousness.
- Mix together the cucumber, tomatoes, feta and mint.
- Warm the Uncle Ben's Golden Veg Rice in the salad for 30 seconds and mix through.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Grill the chicken breasts either over a BBQ or under a grill and slice into bite-size pieces before placing on top of your salad
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and enjoy!