- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a pan over medium-high heat and sear the chicken until golden brown, remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, reduce the heat to medium. Add the butter and oil and saute the onions until soft and lightly caramelized. Add the garlic and spices and cook until aromatic.
- Stir through the ketchup and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C.
- Add the pasta and spinach to the sauce with the chicken and stir to coat well. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
- Garnish with parsley on top and serve.