- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Roast the black beans until toasted and dry. Cool and place in a large bowl.
- Fry your spring onions, chilli, garlic and ginger in the neutral oil over medium-low heat until aromatic (but not coloured). Cool.
- Add cooled veg to a bowl with the breadcrumbs, mayonnaise and salt to taste and mix to form burger patties.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce, curry powder, zest and juice of lemon. Set a few tbsp aside for building your burgers.
- Fry your burger patties until nicely browned on both sides.
- Build the burger!