Fried Ice Cream Burgers
- Take the ice cream and very quickly dip in egg and then the cornflakes. Make sure the disk is completely covered then quickly fry it in very hot oil - don't fry for too long or it'll melt (obviously)!
- Quickly place it in brioche and cover with lashings of sauce.
Ice Cream Pops
- Stick lollipop sticks in a large block of ice cream.
- Cut around them in lines.
Ice Cream Cake
- Mix together ice cream, flour and chocolate chips.
- Place in loaf tin and bake for 30 - 40 mins until rise and skewer comes out clean.
Ice Cream Tacos
- Cut small circles from the tortilla and brush with butter.
- Place them in an upturned muffin tin, taco style, and bake for roughly 15 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Scoop in ice cream and dip in sprinkles before serving.
Brownie Base Ice Cream cups
- Make the brownie mix according the packet instructions and spoon into a well greased 12 hole muffin tray.
- When cooked through, squish down the centre of each mini brownie to make a cup shape.
- Fill with them with chocolate ice cream.
- Cut ice cream into disks. Remove cardboard. Place between cookies. Dip in chocolate!