- Heat the sesame oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. When the oil shimmers. Add your mushrooms, red pepper, spring onions, savoy cabbage and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally until the vegetables have cooked down, about 5 minutes.The add your Knorr Kaffir Lime and Ginger Stock Pot and a splash of water.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the vegetables begin to caramelise and all the excess liquid has evaporated. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- To make your wrappers, combine flour and hot water in a bowl, mix until a shaggy dough forms. Once a ball has formed, tip out on a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth about 10 mins.
- Slice dough with a knife into small tablespoon size pieces. Roll into a ball, then flatten into a disc shape. Lightly flour and roll out to form a dumpling wrapper.
- To assemble, spoon 1 tablespoon of filling onto each wrapper. Brush water around the edges of the wrapper. Fold the edges of the wrapper up around the filling and pinch in the centre to seal. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Place the sesame seeds in a shallow bowl. Brush the bottoms of the dumplings with water and then dredge them in the sesame seeds.
- Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add your dumplings and cook until the bottoms are light golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Carefully pour 100ml of water into the skillet. Immediately cover with a tight-fitting lid. Turn heat to medium-low and let the dumplings steam for 5-6 minutes.
- To make your dipping sauce combine all the sesame oil, soy sauce, Chinese vinegar, sugar and ginger sliced into matchsticks. Whisk until the sugar has dissolved.
- Serve your dumplings garnished with spring onions and your dipping sauce!