- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- In a large bowl mix together beef, bread crumbs, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic and tomato paste until combined.
- Press 3/4 of mix into a loaf tin along the bottom and press up the edges keeping a well in the middle.
- Mix together ricotta with 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- In the well, layer lasagna followed by ricotta, slices of mozzarella. Repeat with 4 layers with the last layer being lasagna.
- Cover with remaining meat to seal.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes covered with foil. Take out and flip over onto a tray. Top with tomato sauce and slices of mozzarella. Grill in the oven until golden brown and bubbly.