If you're a fan of some good old McDonald's grub, and more specifically the chain's mouth-watering Quarter Pounder with Cheese, we have some exciting news.
Because apparently, the restaurant is bringing out a collection of Quarter Pounder with Cheese-scented candles!
The candles come in glass jars representing the six main components of the popular burger: the sesame seed bun, ketchup, pickle, cheese, onion, and 100-percent fresh beef.
And if you're a fan of the fast-food giant, but a continuous waft of pickle and beef doesn't quite tickle your fancy, there is a lot more to look forward to.
Indeed, McDonald's has officially launched the Quarter Pounder Fan Club "to give everyone a tangible way to publicly display their affection for the hot and deliciously juicy 100% fresh beef** Quarter Pounder," the press release states.
Check out this video of children taste testing McDonald's new vegetarian Happy Meal:
Below is the full list of exclusive Quarter Pounder Fan Club merch, as stated on McDonald's website:
- Quarter Pounder Scented Candle Pack: Because there’s no better smell than 100% fresh beef and a perfect combination of toppings.
- Couples Quarter Pounder Mittens: To hold hands and hold a hot and deliciously juicy Quarter Pounder cooked just for you right when you order.
- 2020 Quarter Pounder Calendar: This year, may your days be filled with joy. And 100% pure North American fresh beef.
- “Quarter Pounder with Love” Locket: For those who figurately keep the Quarter Pounder close to their heart. Now you can. Literally.
- Quarter Pounder Fan Club T-Shirt: There are t-shirts. Then there are t-shirts with burger-related fan club logos on them. This is the second one and it’s made with 100% cotton for an irresistibly comfy fit.
- “I’d Rather Be Eating a Quarter Pounder” Sticker: Yeah, us too!
- Quarter Pounder Fan Club Pin: A mini reminder that the Quarter Pounder is anything but subtle!
The limited-edition merch will be available to buy online. You can find out more about the release date of each of the items included in the Quarter Pounder Fan Club merch by following McDonald's on Twitter.
This article originally appeared on VT.co