- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and add the onion.
- Cook over a low heat until caramelised, then add the garlic and ginger and cook for another minute or so until smelling aromatic.
- Add the plain flour and curry flour and stir to coat the vegetables in the pan. Add the chicken stock, a dash at a time, until it's all incorporated with no lumps.
- Add the carrots and simmer with the lid on until they're completely soft, stirring to make sure the sauce doesn't catch.
- Allow the curry to cool before blending it until it's silky smooth, then pass it through a sieve.
- Add the coconut milk, double cream, honey, soy sauce, the Sweet Curry dip pots and salt and lime juice to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the bucatini to packet instructions, reserving a little of the pasta water.
- Toss as much of the sauce as you like through the pasta, adding pasta water as needs be, then place in a noodle bowl.
- Garnish with the chopped Katsu nuggets and spring onions and serve.