Halloween is officially here - this utterly terrifying recipe would be a devilishly scary centrepiece to any dinner party/graveyard spread.
- To begin this spooky recipe, preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F. Fry the minced onion until it's turned golden and smells nice. Add the garlic and continue to cook out for a further minute.
- Pour in beef stock and ketchup and reduce for a few minutes. Stir in sugar and seasonings and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan and beef mince thoroughly with your hands. Add cooled ketchup mix and eggs and carry on mixing.
- Take the puff pastry and roll out to a large rectangle. Cut into strips - these are the bandages for your terrifying mummy! Argh!
- Lay the strips on a lined baking tray. Use your hands to shape the mince into a human shape and fold the bandages over, leaving a little bit of the head exposed - stick the olives in this bit for the eyes.
- Brush the pastry with egg and bake for 40-50 minutes until cooked through.