- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Get a roasting tray and toss the peppers with some olive oil and salt. Roast for around 40 mins until lightly blackened then blend.
- Mix with the chickpeas, tahini & olive oil then season to taste.
- Place the aubergines on a naked gas flame and allow them to black all over - careful when moving them around!
- Afterwards, when they've cooled, peel away the scorched skin. Mix the flesh with the other ingredients and set aside.
- Bake the triangles until crispy then start to layer up the nachos. Add hummus, babaganoush, feta, pomegranate seeds and chopped mint. Tuck in!