This apple and coriander seed Moonlight Martini, made with Hendrick’s Lunar Gin, is the most magical drink to sip whilst unwinding under the Last Quarter Moon - the final phase in the lunar cycle. It’s a time to clear out old energy and emotions and prepare yourself for the intentions of the coming weeks ahead. This martini is fresh, bold and definitely not one for the faint hearted, but we urge you to give it a try.
To make the Apple & Coriander Seed Syrup:
- Add crushed coriander seeds to pan over heat, toast until fragrant.
- Pour in 300ml of sugar syrup for a quick simmer.
- Once it begins to simmer, turn off heat and add chopped apples.
- Gently muddle apples to open up pores.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to infuse.
- Fine strain after 30 minutes.
- You’ll have plenty leftover for more martinis later
To make the Moonlight Martini:
- Add block ice to your mixing glass/jug
- Pour in 60ml of Hendrick’s Lunar Gin
- Follow this with 10ml of dry vermouth
- Then add 10ml of your pre-made apple and coriander seed syrup
- Give it a good stir to chill & then strain into your martini glass
- Garnish with an apple coin and a few toasted coriander seeds (optional)
So fresh, and so delicious. Enjoy!
Buy your bottle of Hendrick’s Limited Release Lunar Gin here: http://bit.ly/buylunargin