- Mix the biscuits and butter together until the mixture looks like wet sand. Press into a greased and lined 8-inch springform pan.
- Use the bottom of a flat bowl or spoon to press into the base of the tin evenly. Chill until ready to use.
- Whip the cream cheese, greek yoghurt, lemon juice, and, icing sugar together until smooth. Stir through the marshmallows and chopped Maltesers Bunnies through the mix.
- Drizzle over the melted dark chocolate and using a knife swirl through the mixture.
- Pour into the prepared tin with the biscuit base. Smooth the top. Chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Remove from the tin and top with more marshmallow, crushed bunnies, whole bunnies and halves of Galaxy Caramel Eggs. Drizzle over the dark chocolate and let chill for 10 minutes before slicing