- Wipe the mushrooms clean and cut off the caps. Slice the caps thinly. Shred the stems using a fork to make incisions and then pull individual strands apart with your hands.
- Heat up 2 tbsp of oil in a heavy bottom frying pan. Add in your diced onion, fry on a gentle heat for about 10 minutes until translucent and lightly browned. Add the diced garlic and fry for another 2-4 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the cumin, smoked paprika and coriander. Fry them off gently, stirring the whole time, for a minute or so.
- Then mix in your tomato and chilli paste, stirring to form a paste with the spices, garlic and onion.
- Add in your mushrooms, 1 tbsp of Hellmann’s Vegan Chipotle Mayo, soy sauce and orange juice. Cook the mushrooms until most of the liquid has evaporated. Season some pepper fresh black pepper.
- To make your flour tortillas, combine flour, oil and salt in a bowl. Then slowly pour over warm water, stirring the mixture until a shaggy dough forms. Tip the dough out onto a floured surface and knead until smooth, about 5 mins.
- Divide the dough into 8 and roll into small balls. To make a flour tortilla, roll out the ball until thin and taco sized. Place your tortilla on a dry and oil-free pan on high heat, cook until the tortillas begin to puff and then flip to cook on the other side. Remove from the pan and place in a clean tea towel to keep warm.
- To serve your tacos, load a tortilla with your Pilbil Mushrooms, a generous spoonful of Hellmann's Vegan Chipotle Mayo, fresh coriander and diced red chillies.