- In a saute pan, over medium heat, add half the oil. Once hot, cook the onions until just lightly caramelized. Then add in the kebab mince and break apart with a spoon into small bits.
- Add the ragu and stir to coat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes until thickened. Taste then season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Add ¾ of the cooked pasta to the sauce and stir to coat well.
- In a non-stick pan, add the remaining oil being sure to coat the bottom. Add the remaining angel hair pasta that hasn’t been coated in sauce. Make a layer on the bottom and up the sides slightly.
- Fill with the sauced up pasta and flatten gently. Using the handle of a wooden spoon or a fork, make some holes in the saucy pasta, to help steam escape. Make sure not to touch the bottom of the pot!
- Cook over medium-low/low heat, moving the pan around for even heat; until golden brown and crispy on the bottom.
- Plate a plate on top of the pan and flip out to serve. Garnish with extra parsley, enjoy!