Philly Cheesesteak Onion Rings
- Fry the steak on a really high heat until browned all over.
- Remove from the heat and fry the onion and peppers with a little butter until soft.
- Add the steaks back in and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Leave to cool in a bowl.
- When cool, stir in the mozzarella and set aside.
- Slice the onions and separate into rings. Stuff each ring with the cheesesteak mixture.
- Arrange the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in bowls then dip each stuffed onion ring in the flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs, shaking off excess each time.
- Heat the oil to 160°C and fry in batches until crisp and golden.