Pace #PickUpThePace Official Contest Rules
Ready to turn your leftovers into bestovers? Here’s how we can help:
- Raid your fridge for leftovers
- Pick Up The Pace
- Transform your leftovers into a new bold recipe by using any Pace product to kick up the flavor.
- Enter with the hashtags #PickUpThePace and #Contest.
The best dishes will have the chance to be featured in our limited run Twisted & Pace Cookbook.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Legal residents of the 50 United States (DC) 18+. Enter Contest by 6/25/2021. See Official Rules for requirements, restrictions, alternate entry and details. Void where prohibited.
Pace #PickUpThePace Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE U.S., 18 OR OLDER TO ENTER. WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA TIKTOK.
- Eligibility: The #PickUpThePace is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old (or 19 for residents of AL & NE) at time of entry (“Entrants”). Employees, directors and officers of Campbell Soup Company (the “Sponsor”), and any of their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies including Jungle Creations Inc and its parent company, Jungle Creations Limited (both of which are registered in the United Kingdom (collectively the “Promotion Entities”), and members of the immediate families of the foregoing individuals (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulation and is void where prohibited.
- Sponsor: Campbell Soup Company. The Contest is not sponsored by or associated with TikTok.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Subject to section 9 (conditions applicable to all prizes), eligibility to win the prize of being featured in the Pace Salsa x Twisted cookbook is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Rules.
- Timing: The Contest begins on June 11, 2021 at 1:00am Eastern Time (ET) and ends on June 25, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
- How to Enter:
Entry Requirements: To enter, during the Contest Period, take the following actions to receive one (1) Contest entry:
(1) create a video using the #PickUpThePace hashtag creating a recipe using Pace Salsa (Chunky or Picante) and tag the @pacesalsa handle. The content should show how you would create a leftover dish using the Pace Salsa (the “Contest Submission”).
(2) the video must be between 15 to 60 seconds long.
(3) If you are an adult (at least 18 years old in most states, and at least 19 years old if you live in Nebraska or Alabama), you may include others in your video, with some restrictions (see Permissions requirements below). However, you must be the author of all of the content presented in the video.
(4) Add a text overlay to your video that states or displays #PickUpThePace and #Contest, and tags @pacesalsa, to qualify for the video as an entry in the Pace #PickUpThePace Competition.
(5) Post the video (your “Submission”) on TikTok and include #PickUpThePace and #Contest at the beginning of your TikTok caption and tag @pacesalsa.
(6) Use the sound Arcade Driver by Stuart Moore which can be found in the TikTok commercial library.
Your account settings must remain public during the Contest Period and until the prizes are awarded (as described in Section7).
You must not change your TikTok handle during the Contest Period and until the prizes are awarded (as described in Section 7).
By posting your Submission on TikTok, you represent, warrant, and agree that it meets these entry requirements and the permissions and content restrictions stated below. Submissions must also meet TikTok's Terms of Service at https://www.tiktok.com/legal/terms-of-use?lang=en and TikTok’s Community Guidelines at https://support.tiktok.com/en/privacy-safety/community-policy-en. Where, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, your Submission meets all requirements, your Submission will be deemed one (1) entry.
Standard data fees may apply if entering the Contest using your mobile device. You should consult your wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
Permissions: You must have permission from any recognizable individuals who appear in the Submission to use their names and likenesses in the Submission, and to grant the rights listed in these Rules. You must be able to provide evidence of such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor, if needed.
You may include other adults with their permission, but may only include minors if you are their parent or guardian.
- Except for the use of the Musical Track Arcade Driver by Stuart Moore, the Submission must be your original work
- The Submission must:
- Not make false statements about Sponsor’s products or those of its competitors
- be the original creation of the Entrant;
- be in English;
- be no more than 30 MB and 15 - 60 seconds long;
- not include any dangerous activity;
- not have been previously published in any medium (excluding any social media site) or submitted in any other competition;
- not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement when used as provided for in these Official Rules;
- not disparage Promotion Entities or any other person or party affiliated with the Promotion and administration of this Promotion;
- not in any way contain any brand names, logos or trademarks other than those of Sponsor;
- not contain content, music, images, or videos not created by Entrant, unless provided by Sponsor;
not include or reference anyone other than entrant unless entrant has written permission (and can provide evidence of such permission at Sponsor’s request and satisfaction) from such person. Minors must not appear or be referenced without that minor’s parent’s/legal guardian’s express written approval.
- not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- not contain material that is in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any of the 50 United States or DC.
Limit: You may upload one (1) Submission, any additional Submissions received from you will be void. Submissions generated by script, bot, macro, or other automated means are void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same TikTok account. Any attempt to obtain more than the one (1) entry by using multiple/different TikTok accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void your Submissions and you may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute about any Submission, the authorized account holder of the TikTok account used to enter the Contest will be deemed to be the entrant. Entrants may be required to show they are the authorized account holder. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10 below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled , delayed or misdirected Submissions or failure to receive Submissions due to limitation of third-party social network platforms, all of which will be void.
- Entrant Rights in Submissions: Unless you are one of the chosen winning submissions and agree to feature in the Pace x Twisted Cookbook (as described below), you will retain any intellectual property right you may have in your Submission. The protection of any such intellectual property is your sole responsibility. However, by making a Submission, you hereby consent to giving Sponsor and any of its Promotion Entities, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display your Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If you win and accept a prize, the terms of Section 12 will apply, and Sponsor will own the intellectual property rights in your Submission.
- Winner Determination:
Winner Determination: After the Contest Period, Jungle Creations Inc (doing business as Twisted) in its capacity as a Promotion Entity in its sole discretion will select up to twenty (20) entrants with the best recipe Submissions (the “potential Winners”) from among all eligible Submissions, based on the following “Judging Criteria”:
- Most innovative recipe using Pace Salsa (80%)
- Overall visual presentation and production quality (20%)
The twenty (20) entrants with the highest-scoring Submission will be Grand Prize winners, provided all requirements and permissions are met. The thirty (30) entrants with the next highest scoring Submissions will be offered a First Prize. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores.
Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Submission. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
- Winner Requirements: On or after June 28, 2021 at 9.00am Eastern Time (ET), Potential Prize Winners will be notified by @PaceSalsa through TikTok only, and will be directed to secure online claim form and asked to provide name, mailing address and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfilment purposes within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent to claim the prize. The Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Waiver of Liability, Publicity Release Forms (where legal), or a Prize Acceptance Eligibility/Liability Release, which must be received by Sponsor within four (4) days of the notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim a prize. If a Potential Winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the TikTok notification as directed, or fails to provide the requested information (including a signed Affidavit, where applicable) within the required time period, the Potential Winner forfeits the prize. If a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up based on the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor will use reasonable good faith efforts to award all fifty (50) prizes by following the winner process described above.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (ARV): Twenty (20) Grand Prizes: Appearance as a “recipe contributor” in a Pace Salsa X Twisted Cookbook and a copy of a Pace Salsa X Twisted Cookbook (ARV: $25.00). Prize is nontransferable and nonrefundable. Thirty (30) First Prizes: A copy of a Pace Salsa X Twisted Cookbook (ARV: $25.00). The total ARV of all prizes is $1,250. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one (1) prize per person/Account/email address.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL PRIZES: Prizes are non transferable, and no substitutions will be made except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, in which case Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No substitutions or cash redemptions, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any portion of prize not used by winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted. Prize is provided “as is'' with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsor. Awarding of all prizes is subject to verification of eligibility, submission of all required Assignment and Release Forms, and compliance with these Official Rules and applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right to request, in its sole discretion, and Entrant agrees to cooperate with Sponsor’s request to have a background check done on any Prize winner.
- Release: By participating in this Contest and/or receiving any prize, each entrant and winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Promotion Entities, TikTok and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
- Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designee may use, but are not required to use, the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo (including winner’s profile photo), Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Ownership of Winning Submissions: Subject to the terms and licence provided for in section 6, each winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the winning Submission including all publicity rights contained therein, and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Each waiver accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
- General Conditions: All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, the announcement of any prize, or in the administration of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify, terminate or suspend this Contest should viruses, bugs, technical errors, unauthorized human intervention or other similar causes corrupt or impair the administration, security or fairness of the Contest (“Disruption”). If the Contest is subject to Disruption, Sponsor may award (as applicable) the Prizes via application of the Judging Criteria to those eligible entries received up to the time of the Disruption. Sponsor is not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware, software and other technical failures of any kind, including injury or damage to any person's device relating to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any human error that may occur in the processing of the Content, nor is it responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, delay in operation, transmission, or distribution of, or alteration of, entry, whether caused by the entrant, or otherwise, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such Entries and Entrant will be disqualified. Any attempt by any Entrant to submit entries using multiple/different identities or any other methods will void all such entries, and that Entrant will be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or which subvert the entry process are void. If there is a dispute, all Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account holder associated with registration of the TikTok account for that entry. For these purposes, an email account holder means the natural person assigned to such email account by the organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the associated domain. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, typographical or other errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized bin the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) typographical, technical, computer network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled, and/or delayed computer transmission. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission.
- Choice of Law: All decisions of the Sponsor with regard to this Contest are final. Except where prohibited, each Entrant and winner accepting a prize agrees that all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules will be governed by Camden law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. For any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Contest or any prize awarded, entrants irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Camden, NJ. Entrants agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
Any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with TikTok . You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to TikTok.