- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC.
- Remove the toppings from the pizza. Depending on what toppings you have, separate the pepperoni for garnishing at the end.
- Place the sauce, cheese and vegetables and canned vegetables in another bowl
- Place the pizza dough base on a baking sheet or in a greased skillet. Bake for 10 minutes
- Flip over and cut out the inside middle, being sure not to cut right through and to leave a crust. (keep the extra bread bits to make breadcrumbs)
- Press down and return to bake for another 10 minutes until crispy.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, cream and vegetables. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180ºC. Pour the egg mixture into the crust. Top with pepperoni and bake for about 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Let cool until warm.