Pumpkin spice - that firm autumnal favourite, a subtle warming aroma of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and allspice. See it here in churro form. YUMMY!
1. Add butter, sugar, water and milk to a jug. Microwave until really hot, about 2 minutes
2. In a large bowl whisk together flour and baking powder. Pour the heated liquid into the flour mix and stir until a smooth dough is formed. Add pumpkin puree and fold in thoroughly.
3. Heat oil to 170ºC. Transfer the mix to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe about 6" long strips into the oil. Cook until golden brown
4. Mix together sugar with cinnamon, ginger, allspice and cloves.
5. While still warm toss churros in pumpkin spiced sugar to coat.
6. Meanwhile add 100ml cream, chocolate and golden syrup to a microwavable jug. Heat for 1 minute until chocolate is melted. Stir to combine.
7. Serve churros warm with chocolate sauce to dip, or drizzle over top!