- Begin by placing a clean tea towel or muslin cloth in the base of a large bowl.
- Then grate your peeled celeriac, sweet potato and parsnips into the bowl, once you have done this, fold the tea towel around the grated vegetables to form a ball and squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Discard the excess water and empty your vegetables back into the bowl. Add your Hellman's Vegan Mayo, smoked paprika, flour and finely chopped parsley.
- Shape your mixture into patties, and place on a plate ready to fry.
- To make your remoulade dip, combine Hellman's Vegan Garlic Mayo in a bowl with vinegar, finely chopped chives and garlic, mustard and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside for later.
- Heat a large frying pan with vegetable oil just enough to coat the bottom of the pan and gently add your rosti’s. This may need to be done in batches.
- Fry the rosti’s on each side for about 3-4 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Once cooked remove from your pan and place onto kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil.
- To keep warm, place in the oven on a baking tray until you're ready to enjoy! Serve with your delicious Hellman's Vegan Mayo remoulade dip!