This article is sponsored by Pace®Level up your lunch game with this stacked quesadilla-inspired lasagna. Create a spicy, tomato-forward fusion of Pace® Picante sauce, leftover roasted chicken, and vegetables that melts into layers of tortillas and gooey cheese.
- Add your shredded chicken to a medium pan with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Fry until the chicken begins to crisp.
- Add in your vegetables, saute until the vegetables have softened slightly about 5 mins. Pour in your 1 ½ cups of Pace® Picante Sauce and stir to combine.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add one tortilla and sprinkle over some cheese to cover. Top with another tortilla. Sear until golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese.
- In a large round baking tin, add one quesadilla on the bottom, top with some of the salsa chicken sauce and cheese. Repeat, finishing with a quesadilla.
- To finish, add a final layer of remaining Pace Picante Sauce topped with cheese and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 350ºF (180ºC).
- Slice and enjoy!