- Preheat oven to 180ºC and grease and line a square baking tin with parchment paper
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry until smooth.
- Mix the caramels and milk in a bowl. Microwave for about 1 minute until the caramel is melted and smooth when mixed.
- Pour half of the batter into the mix. Top with a layer of caramel sprinkle with salt and followed by the remaining brownie batter.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Remove and top with the halved Galaxy caramel eggs. Return to the oven and bake for another 4-5 minutes.
- Slice into 12 with two halves for each slice and enjoy!