This article is sponsored by Pace®Start your day with a savory kick: this bold take on a classic French toast breakfast brings together leftover ingredients from your fridge to quickly cook up a new flavor. Torn bread is soaked in eggs, cream, and Pace® Salsa– and then baked with cheese and a dash of leftover spinach.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and grease a baking dish.
- Chop the bagels and bread into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and cream until smooth. Stir through the Pace® Chunky Salsa.
- Add to bread, spinach, and half of the cheese to the salsa and egg mix; stir to combine.
- Pour into the prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Then remove the cover and bake for another 15 minutes; until the cheese is bubbling and golden on top.
- Garnish with chives and enjoy! (Optional: serve with more Pace® Salsa on top or on the side)