In honour of the Lunar calendar, Twisted have teamed up with Hendrick’s Lunar Gin to bring you eight delectable cocktails inspired by the eight different lunar phases. The first cocktail of the series, the Starry Night Strawberry Negroni, was inspired by the Waning Crescent phase, a period for self-care and relaxation. This cocktail on the rocks is a real crowd-pleaser, you surely wouldn’t want to miss out (it’s utterly delicious!)
To create the strawberry and black peppercorn-infused Campari, you will need 100ml Campari, 3 strawberries and 2 tsp crushed black peppercorns.
- First up, grind the peppercorns roughly & add into a small bowl.
- Slice 3 of your strawberries & add to the peppercorns.
- Add 100ml of Campari and give it a stir.
- Let infuse for 1-2 hours.
To build the cocktail:
- Add 2 scoops of ice to a glass mixing jug
- Pour in 25ml of Hendrick’s Lunar Gin
- Add 25ml of strawberry and black peppercorn-infused Campari
- Add 25ml of sweet vermouth
- Stir together & you’re ready to pour.
- Add one block ice cube to a glass & pour in your Starry Night Negroni
- Add a slice of strawberry to garnish.
Buy your bottle of Hendrick’s Limited Release Lunar Gin here: http://bit.ly/buylunargin
Brought to you by Hendrick's Lunar Gin