- Mix together the ingredients for the spice rub. Pull off the membrane from the bottom side of the ribs.
- Place the ribs on a large baking sheet, and season both sides well with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the spice rub, cover, and chill for at least 3 hours.
- In a saucepan over medium/high heat, combine your strawberry jam, balsamic vinegar, garlic, smoked paprika, liquid smoke, and Worcestershire sauce. Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low and cook for a few minutes until thickened. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC. Place the ribs on the rack of a roasting tray, with an inch or two of water at the bottom. Tightly wrap with foil, and bake for around 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the oven when you’ve got a nice deep reddish brown colour on the ribs and they’re falling apart. Brush liberally with the glaze and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes to caramelize.
- Carefully remove the bones from the ribs, and pull it into chunks. Place in between a toasted brioche bun drizzle some more of the glaze, top with some crisps and a handful of rocket.