Summer Cheesecake Tacos
- Preheat oven to 190°C/380°F.
- Cut four circles per tortilla and brush each with butter. Turn a 12 hole muffin tin upside down and tuck the buttery tortillas between the gaps.
- Bake for around ten mins (or until they've crisped up).
- When they are still warm roll them in the vanilla sugar and set aside.
- Make the cheesecake topping - whisk together mascarpone, cream cheese and icing sugar. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag.
- Dress a tray with fruit and lay the taco shells on top, then pipe in the mixture and sprinkle with some chopped raspberries, strawberries and blueberries.