The Full Moon is a supercharged night where the entire surface of the Moon blazes in the night sky, and this month it’s a Super Pink Full Moon!This Super Pink Full Moon Sour is the perfect way to celebrate your growth and achievements over the last lunar phase - have a full moon celebration at home with Hendrick’s Lunar Gin! Grab your raspberries, thyme & limited release gin, and treat yourself. You will not be disappointed...
To make the sugar syrup:
- Add 500ml of sugar and 500ml of water to a saucepan
- Heat over a gentle heat & slowly warm until the sugar is dissolved
- Set to one side to cool (the recipe makes plenty so be sure to use it in other cocktails too!)
To make the raspberry & thyme syrup:
- When the sugar syrup has cooled, add 100ml of sugar syrup, 15 raspberries, and 2 teaspoons of thyme leaves into a blender.
- Blend until you have a smooth consistency.
- Fine strain & leave to one side until ready to use in the cocktail creation.
To make the Super Pink Moon Sour (you’ve already done the hard work!)
- First up, take your shaker and add 50ml of Hendrick’s Lunar Gin
- Then add 25ml of lemon juice
- Follow this with 25ml of pre-made raspberry and thyme syrup
- And add in 1 egg white
- Give the mixture a shake
- Now add 1 scoop of ice and shake vigorously to get the frothy consistency
- Double strain into your glass - we’d recommend a Nick and Nora glass
- Garnish with some raspberry dust or some fresh thyme.
It’s as simple as that. Enjoy!
Buy your bottle of Hendrick’s Limited Release Lunar Gin here: http://bit.ly/buylunargin