Make something without cheese, they cried. Something that doesn't include bacon, the crowd chanted, banging against the lofty doors of Twisted Towers. Give us vegetables, they screamed. Well, dear fans, we heard your call - here is a dish teeming with fresh vegetables without an ounce of cheddar or bacon in sight. We are kind.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy bottomed frying pan and quickly fry the beef on a high heat.
- Remove from the pan and add a little more oil then turn the temperature down. Fry the sesame seeds for a bit then add the garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Pour in the stock and add the beef back in, bring to a simmer and cook gently until soft. If your beef is cut really thinly it'll take less time, but usually takes around an hour.
- Meanwhile make the slaw - mix it all together.
- Toast some buns and fill each with the beef then the slaw. Nom.