Terms and conditions for the Cheque It Out competition
To celebrate that restaurants in England, and soon the rest of the UK, are opening up again, we’re launching a competition as part of our Cheque It Out campaign, that aims to get people out of the house and eating at restaurants once more. Entrants to the competition will be in with the chance of winning £150 to spend at their favourite UK restaurant courtesy of us here at Twisted.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is like and comment on our competition post tagging your favourite restaurant (or mentioning them if they’re not on Instagram) and the person/people you’d like to take with you to enjoy your free meal, and sit tight until the winner is announced on 3 May 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must have liked the competition announcement post, commented on the post including a tag of the person/people they would most like to take with them to enjoy the meal, and a tag or mention of their favourite restaurant.
- Entries must have been submitted by Sunday 23:59 on 2 May 2021.
- Only UK based entrants and restaurants will be accepted.
- There will be one winner selected by Twisted who will be notified individually via direct message on 3 May 2021 and/or as a reply to their comment.
- The restaurant voucher is worth £150 and entitles the user to order anything on the menu up to the value of £150. Anything spent above this is up to the voucher holder to pay. If the voucher holder spends less than the £150 voucher they will not be entitled to the remaining change.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can not be exchanged.
- The £150 voucher must be used by 31 December 2021.
- Voucher holders must abide by the rules stated by the restaurant with regards to the use of the voucher itself.