Italian sausage lasagna - why is this not a thing?!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Fry the chilli and garlic in the oil before adding the onion and peppers. Sautee until soft.
- Add the sausage meat and brown thoroughly before adding the tomatoes. Cook them down for a few minutes before adding the flour. Cook this out before adding the wine, stock, and milk. Cook for around 15 - 20 minutes until the sauce has thickened nicely.
- Add the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and season to taste.
- Layer up the lasagna with a sprinkling of the cheeses between each layer, finishing with a good layer of mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for around 40 minutes, until cooked through.