GO BIG ON PLANTS! Celebrate this year’s Plant Power Day in style with our extra indulgent Alpro brownies. An easy and delicious way to add plant-based into your diet. It’s good for you and good for the planet.
- Preheat an oven to 180ºC and prepare a large 13x9” rimmed baking pan with parchment paper, with some coming off the edges.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking soda, set aside.
- In a pot over medium-low heat, add dark chocolate, brown sugar, oil and espresso powder until chocolate and sugar have melted and dissolved.
- Add the Alpro Vanilla into the melted mixture and whisk to combine. Fold in the flour mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan and smoothen the top
- Bake for about 25 minutes. A toothpick should come out with just a bit of brownie crumb. This will allow for a fudgy brownie as it sets.
- While the brownies cool, make the icing. Whisk together all the icing ingredients until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled brownies. Slice and enjoy!