Baileys Almande Vegan Mini Apple Pies are the decadent alternative for all of our vegan friends– classic apple pie filling with a Baileys Almande glaze. Serve warm for the perfect vegan dessert!
- Heat a large frying pan and fry the apples with the vegan butter until starting to soften - careful not to colour the butter or apples too much.
- Add the caster sugar, cinnamon and almond milk and stir until the mixture starts to bubble and thicken to a caramel. Pour in the Baileys Almande.
- Cut the puff pastry into large rounds and place a lump few spoonfuls of the caramel-apple mix inside half of the circles. Brush the edges with the flour-water paste and top with another round. Then crimp the edges with a fork.
- Brush with almond milk mixed with a bit of oil. And mark the middles with an X.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes until golden brown and delicious.
- Slowly whisk the Baileys Almande into the icing sugar until you have a smooth glaze. Pour this over the hand pies when they’ve cooled.