1. Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and salt until smooth. Stir in the flour until combined.
3. Pour in the Baileys, milk and vanilla. Add the melted butter and stir to combine well.
4. Grease a round 10” pie dish with butter and sprinkle with sugar on the bottom and the sides.
5. Arrange the pitted cherries in a flat layer in the pie dish. Pour the custard mixture over the cherries
6. Bake for 45 minutes until puffed and golden brown
7. Meanwhile, whisk together the double cream and baileys until stiff peaks form.
8. Serve slices warm with a dollop of Baileys whipped cream and a dusting of icing sugar