Can't decide between a Big Mac or pizza? No worries, we understand the struggle. This Big Mac pizza is the best of both worlds!
- Add water, sugar and yeast to a large bowl and let sit for 10 minutes to activate the yeast. Add in olive oil, flour and salt and stir to combine into a dough
- Generously sprinkle flour on a surface and begin to knead the dough until smooth. Transfer to a greased bowl, cover with cling film and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size
- Mix together the beef mince, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Press into a large round, about 12”.
- Heat oil in a large cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Sear the burger on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Mix all of the burger sauce ingredients together.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC with either a pizza stone or a cast iron pan on the lower rack.
- When the dough has doubled in size, punch down. Line a pizza tray with parchment paper.
- Spread the dough into a round pizza with a crust. Spread about 1/2 cup of the sauce on the pizza and top with the burger. Sprinkle with mixed cheese.
- Place the tray on top of the stone or cast iron pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
- Remove and top with shredded lettuce, picked, onion and drizzle with more burger sauce.