Birds Eye Chunky Fish Finger Korma Naanwich
- Place your fish fingers on a lined baking tray and bake according to packet instructions.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add your cardamom pods, cloves, cinnamon, cumin seeds and coriander seeds, cooking until fragrant.
- Pour into a bowl and mix with the garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder & nutmeg.
- Add the mayonnaise, yoghurt, garlic, ginger, tomato puree, ground almonds, mango chutney, oil and coriander leaves. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- In separate bowls, mix together all the ingredients for the salad and the pickled onions.
- Place your naan on a board. Place lettuce on one half, topped with fish fingers, korma sauce, chopped salad & pickled red onions. Fold over the other half for your naan sandwich!