The greatest breakfast sandwich since the bacon butty?! Featuring Birds Eye’s famous cod Fish Fingers, layers of roasted tomatoes, crisp bacon, juicy spinach - this sarnie will keep you satisfied, whatever the occasion.
- Arrange your fish fingers on a baking tray and bake according to packet instructions.
- Pop your tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, pepper and sliced garlic. Bake at 170°C for 30 mins until concentrated and fragrant.
- Pan fry your bacon until tender and crisp. Set aside.
- Combine your eggs with your milk and salt in a shallow dish. Dip your slices of your bread in one by one.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium-high heat. Heat a little butter and pan fry your bread slice by slice for a couple of mins on each side, until golden and crisp.
- Place a slice of your eggy bread on a board. Top with your tomatoes, then top with your fish fingers, bacon and spinach. Top with your remaining slice of bread and repeat for your other sandwich. Serve with baked beans!