- Generously salt and pepper pork on all sides.
- In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, brown meat on all sides, in batches if necessary. This will take 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, Lea and Perrins, lime juice, chilli powder, oregano, cumin, and enough chicken broth so the meat is covered. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a low simmer. Cover and cook for 2-3 hours, until meat is tender and can be easily pulled apart with a fork. Once done, pull apart and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, add the oil and saute the onion and garlic until aromatic. Pour in the passata carefully and then add the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook for about 10 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Add about ½ of the sauce to shredded pork and stir to coat. Lay out 10 tortillas and fill each with pork mixture. Roll into a log and place each into a large greased baking dish.
- Bake at 180ºC (350ºF) for 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove dish from oven and pour remaining sauce over top, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
- Garnish with pico de gallo and cilantro with a Bloody Mary on the side